Contracting an infectious disease from a health care provider

Posted Thursday, April 28, 2011 by Ed Harper

If you can prove an infectious disease such as MRSA was caused by a certain hospital or health care provider you can bring a claim. You should contact Harper Law PLLC as an experienced medical malpractice attorney who can look into this for you. There are time limitations to do this and if you miss the statute of limitations, then you can never bring the claim.

We Are Here to Help

Although our office does not handle all types of cases, we hope you will contact us regarding any legal issues you may encounter. We will answer your questions, or refer you to another quality and trustworthy attorney if we are unable to assist you.

WSAJ Eagle 2020
Harper Law PLLC
826 6th Street South, Suite 101, Kirkland, WA 98033-6740 US
Phone: 425.284.3333
Fax: 425.284.4286