Property damage claim when liability is clear

Posted Monday, April 25, 2011 by Ed Harper

When the other insurance company is stalling and not fixing your vehicle, you can threaten the other side’s insurance company with a letter stating you will have no other choice but to retain an attorney. When the claim is rather straightforward and there should be no reason for the delay you should try this first. If you want, you can always go through your insurance company and pay your own deductible. If you have lost the use of the vehicle you can get loss of use damages – which is the reasonable rental value of a vehicle for every day the car has been unavailable to you. This is typically $25 a day and over a lengthy time period can really add up. Contact Harper Law PLLC if you need assistance.

We Are Here to Help

Although our office does not handle all types of cases, we hope you will contact us regarding any legal issues you may encounter. We will answer your questions, or refer you to another quality and trustworthy attorney if we are unable to assist you.

WSAJ Eagle 2020
Harper Law PLLC
826 6th Street South, Suite 101, Kirkland, WA 98033-6740 US
Phone: 425.284.3333
Fax: 425.284.4286