Slip and Fall at apartment complex

Posted Thursday, April 21, 2011 by Ed Harper

If you have suffered from a slip and fall at an apartment complex, You should consult with a personal injury attorney in your area ASAP. A slip and fall, or a trip and fall claim can be very difficult to prove. This is especially true, if the landlord or property manager repairs problems immediately after the incident in order to prevent the injured person from finding evidence of the other sides negligence.

First of all, the case stems on your knowledge of any defective condition. If you knew about the problem, and willingly went encountered a dangerous condition, say walking down rickety stairs at the apartment complex, this may pose problems. The other side will argue you were contributorily negligent in causing your own injury.

On the other hand, if the defect was known by the other side, and they are in a much better position to evaluate the hazards on their property, you may be able to prove they are 100% at-fault for your injuries. Finally, many personal injury attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, so run don’t walk to an experienced personal injury lawyer.

We Are Here to Help

Although our office does not handle all types of cases, we hope you will contact us regarding any legal issues you may encounter. We will answer your questions, or refer you to another quality and trustworthy attorney if we are unable to assist you.

WSAJ Eagle 2020
Harper Law PLLC
826 6th Street South, Suite 101, Kirkland, WA 98033-6740 US
Phone: 425.284.3333
Fax: 425.284.4286